Make a Difference
Individuals, companies, and civic, professional, religious, social, youth and other groups can make a difference for families struggling with hunger.
Opportunities to help feed hungry neighbors include:
- Donating Food as an individual, family, group food drive or food business;
- Volunteering time and talent to sort, inspect and pack food, ensure children in our area have food to eat, teach families to prepare healthy meals, provide fresh food to local families, assist with program activities, work at a special event, organize a food drive or offer your expertise in a particular skill area
- Donating Funds by attending a fundraising event, shopping online, recycling paper, participating in grocery retailers’ in-store promotions, taking advantage of our Holiday Card Service, giving online or planning legacy gifts;
- Donating In-kind Gifts of property and services such as food merchandise or pro-bono creative, legal or financial services;
- Spreading the Word about Local Hunger and Tarrant Area Food Bank by touring the Food Bank to learn more about local hunger, inviting a Food Bank speaker to your professional, civic or social group, or communicating with elected officials about public policy or community practices affecting food aid, child hunger and poverty.