Make a Difference
|FOLLOW US ON:
Individuals, companies, and civic, professional, religious, social, youth and other groups can make a difference for families struggling with hunger.
Opportunities to help feed hungry neighbors include:
- Donating Food as an individual, family, group food drive or food business;
- Volunteering time and talent to sort and pack food, work at a special event, sponsor a Food Bank speaker at a group’s meeting, twitter about the Food Bank, organize a food drive, teach a cooking class, perform office work or offer your expertise in a particular skill area
- Donating Funds by attending a fundraising event, shopping online, recycling paper, participating in grocery retailers’ in-store promotions, taking advantage of our Holiday Card Service, giving online or planning legacy gifts;
- Donating In-kind Gifts of property and services such as food merchandise or pro-bono creative, legal or financial services;
- Spreading the Word about Local Hunger and Tarrant Area Food Bank by touring the Food Bank to learn more about local hunger, inviting a Food Bank speaker to your professional, civic or social group, or communicating with elected officials about public policy or community practices affecting food aid, child hunger and poverty.