KICK THE CAN
KICK THE CAN 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013 (second Friday of the month this year)
11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Sundance Square Plaza (new location)
Kick off the 32nd Annual Holiday Food/Fund Drive for Tarrant Area Food Bank by participating in "Kick the Can." This lunch-hour event features relay-race teams, local celebrity judges and costumed cheering sections, whose antics are announced by a local radio personality.
- Each team will consist of four (4) individuals.
- Each organization may field up to 3 teams.
- The can must remain in touch with the street at all times.
- Kick the cans, not the competitors or spectators.
- The can must completely pass the barrel before alternate team member can begin kicking.
- Don't hit spectators! An injured spectator is cause for automatic disqualification.
- Keep cheating to a minimum, AND HAVE FUN !!!
A new Team Registration form will be created for Kick the Can 2014.