KICK THE CAN
KICK THE CAN 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013 (second Friday of the month this year)
11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Sundance Square Plaza (new location)
Kick off the 32nd Annual Holiday Food/Fund Drive for Tarrant Area Food Bank by participating in "Kick the Can." This lunch-hour event features relay-race teams, local celebrity judges and costumed cheering sections, whose antics are announced by a local radio personality.
Team registration is at capacity as of Oct. 16. If you would like to place your team on the waiting list in case a team has to drop out, please fill out the form below.
- Each team will consist of four (4) individuals.
- Each organization may field up to 3 teams.
- The can must remain in touch with the street at all times.
- Kick the cans, not the competitors or spectators.
- The can must completely pass the barrel before alternate team member can begin kicking.
- Don't hit spectators! An injured spectator is cause for automatic disqualification.
- Keep cheating to a minimum, AND HAVE FUN !!!
Team registration is at capacity as of Oct 16. To place a team on our waiting list in case a registered team has to drop out, please fill out the this form. The Event Rules are above.
To place 1 to 2 teams on the waiting list, please submit this form by Email below, or print this form (click on Printable Form above) and Fax it to the Food Bank at 817-877-5148. Mark the faxed form with "Waiting List."